The goal of the Temple Christian School campus dress code policy is to provide a professional dress environment aligning to the school’s mission to create a climate in which every student learns.
Find out about our approved Booster Campus Wear.
General information on uniforms
- Excluding Temple Wear, no school or sports team logos permitted.
- Clothing should be neither excessively tight nor excessively oversized.
- No tattered, dirty, or torn clothing permitted. Solid colors only
- No profanity, offensive language, illustrations, sexual innuendos or references to alcohol, drugs, or tobacco are permitted.
- Proper undergarments must be worn.
- Undergarments shall not be exposed or seen through clothing.
- No portion of the midriff or backside shall be exposed at any time.
- No outer wear shall be worn indoors.
- Any special needs and/or variations to the Campus Wear Policy requirements must be approved by the administrator.
- Final interpretation and enforcement of the Campus Wear Policy is at the discretion of the administration.
- All female clothing such as shorts and dresses should not be more than three inches above the knees.
The full dress code policy can be found in the TCS Handbook, pages 24-28.
Below are some examples of appropriate dress –