Infant Supply List
- 1 container of the formula that your child uses to stay at daycare for emergency purposes name on container
- If breast-fed, enough frozen milk bags for one day to remain in our freezer for emergency purposes, with name and date on bags
- 1 box of tissues
- A bottle for each feeding child needs for that day labeled with date and name on bottle and lid. We cannot reuse bottles, they are sent home each day to be washed.
- Formula or breast milk with child’s name. Breast milk must be dated.
- Food for snacks and lunch if on foods
- 2-3 extra sets of clothes
- 6-10 diapers
You are welcome to take your bag home each day and refill diapers, food, and clothes or you can pack enough for the days your child will be here, but must be taken home on last day child attends.