- Students must complete and submit the application for I-20, $200 processing fee, a copy of school transcripts in English and a Bio of the student.
- Students must have a skype or video interview with director of international students.
- After acceptance, students must fill out and return additional enrollment paperwork that will be sent to them by the school.
- Student must receive a score of 50 or above on the TOEFL test or ITEP score of 3 or above and provide a copy of the results to the school. Upon arrival, students may be re-tested by the director of International students.
- All student tuition must be paid by wire transfer, credit card (Visa & MasterCard) before arrival. There will be no refunds of monies for students being sent home due to inadequate grades or disciplinary action.
- Students’ arrival and departure may ONLY be through Dayton International Airport or Detroit International Airport. (No exceptions).
- Students must sign a statement of cooperation and agree to follow the school rules and dress code.
- Students are responsible for personal property. Temple Christian School will not be responsible for any lost or stolen property or monies.
Interested in becoming a host family?