Exchange Student Requirements
- Students must complete and submit the application for I-20 ($200 processing fee)
- Copy of school transcripts in English and a bio of the student
- Students must have a skype or a video interview with the director of international students
- Students must fill out and return additional enrollment paperwork that will be sent to them by the school (after acceptance)
- Students must receive a score of 50 or above on the TOEFL test; ITEP score of 3 or above and provide a copy of the results to the school (students may be re-tested by the director of international students upon arrival)
- Students’ tuition must be paid by wire transfer, credit card (Visa & MasterCard) before arrival (no refunds for students being sent home due to inadequate grades or disciplinary action)
- Students’ arrival and departure may ONLY be through Dayton International Airport or Detroit International Airport (no exceptions)
- Students must sign a statement of cooperation and agree to follow the school rules and dress code
- Students are responsible for their own personal property
***Temple Christian School is not responsible for any lost or stolen property or monies***
Are you interested in becoming a host family?
Becoming a host family is a life changing experience that your family and the student will remember forever. This is a great opportunity to learn about a new culture, see the world from a different perspective. There are so many benefits of becoming a host family.
If you have any questions please contact us at 419-227-1644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Tracy Finch)
Complete the Application Form