The latest news information related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on Temple Christian School can be found below.
Coronavirus News and Updates
Current Impact on TCS
On September 04, 2020 the Ohio Department of Health issued an order requiring schools to notify parents, guardians, and the public of positive cases of COVID cases as it relates to Temple Christian School. Below is a chart reflecting the current impact on Temple Christian School.
|Temple Christian School||0|
TCS Back-to-School Protocols and Plan
Local Information on COVID-19
Helping to Prevent Illness
- Stay home when you are feeling ill
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Get plenty of rest and eat a well balanced diet
- Wash hands often using soap and water (20 seconds or longer)
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching our face
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Practice good Hygiene
If You Become Ill
- Pay attention for potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Call your doctor immediately (before seeking care) if you feel like you are developing these symptoms. If you have a medical appointment, call the healthcare provider and tell them that you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19. This will help the healthcare provider’s office take steps to keep other people from getting infected or exposed. Put on a facemask before you enter the facility.
- Seek prompt medical attention if you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19. In adults, these can include:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
- Call your doctor before seeking care if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19. Visit the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel website for updates on areas of concern.
- Ask your doctor to call the local health department or the Ohio Department of Health if COVID-19 is suspected. People who are placed under active monitoring or facilitated self monitoring should follow instructions provided by their local health department.