The latest news information regarding the novel Corona virus (COVID-19) and its impact on Temple Christian School can be found here.
Latest News and Announcements from TCS:
2020 Pick-up and Drop-off Instructions - 05/08/2020
Re-Enrollment Deadline Extended - 03/17/2020
Classroom Instructions and Expectations - 03/13/2020
We will continue to provide updates to TCS families as we have them, using our normal methods including: Text Message, Website, and Social Media updates.
More Information on COVID-19:
Helping to Prevent Illness
- Stay home when you are feeling ill
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Get plenty of rest and eat a well balanced diet
- Wash hands often using soap and water (20 seconds or longer)
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching our face
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Practice good Hygiene
If You Become Ill
- Pay attention for potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Call your doctor immediately (before seeking care) if you feel like you are developing these symptoms. If you have a medical appointment, call the healthcare provider and tell them that you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19. This will help the healthcare provider’s office take steps to keep other people from getting infected or exposed. Put on a facemask before you enter the facility.
- Seek prompt medical attention if you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19. In adults, these can include:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your healthcare provider for any other severe or concerning symptoms
- Call your doctor before seeking care if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19. Visit the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel website for updates on areas of concern.
- Ask your doctor to call the local health department or the Ohio Department of Health if COVID-19 is supsected. People who are placed under active monitoring or facilitated selfmonitoring should follow instructions provided by their local health department.