Smart Tuition FAQs
Smart Tuition provides tuition management services for schools. Services for parents include online account access, tuition and fees invoicing, payment processing, and 24 hour customer service.
Whom should I contact if I have questions regarding my bill?
You can call our parent call center at (888) 868-8828 and a Smart Tuition Representative will be happy to assist in answering your questions. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
- Our team of specialists are able to:
- Provide you with balance & account information
- Take a payment
- Review your payment history
- Update your payment information
- Update your personal & contact information
- Provide or change your online username and password
- Address concerns regarding your account
How do I log in to my account for the first time?
Please visit: https://parent.smarttuition.com.
If you are a first time user, please click on the link for First Time User to get started. Please contact our Parent Help Center at (888) 868‐8828 if you need assistance.
I forgot my username or password?
If you cannot locate your password or username, please click on the link: Forgot your username or password? Follow the steps to reset. Please contact our Parent Help Center at (888) 868‐8828 if you need assistance.
Where can I mail my payments?
Checks or Money Orders should be mailed to the closest payment processing center listed below. Please include your Smart Family ID to insure the quickest processing of your payment.
|Smart Tuition||Smart Tuition|
|PO Box 11731||PO Box 54228|
|Newark, NJ 07101‐4731||Los Angeles, CA 90054‐0228|
Smart Tuition Mobile Apps
- Payment plans of 1, 2, 10 or 12 months are available
- A charge of $30 will be assessed for “NSF” checks returned by bank
- A fee of $40 per account per month will be charged on delinquent accounts