The Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program, allows students from underperforming public school districts the opportunity to attend select private schools like Temple Christian School. The information and resources below will help you determine your eligibility and how to apply for the EdChoice Scholarship.
The Student Application System is currently open through April 30, 2018
- Go to the Ohio Department of Education website and review the eligibility requirements to determine if you are eligible. The EdChoice Fact Sheet may provide some helpful information as you review your eligibility for the scholarship program.
- Complete the Application for new students or the Renewal Application for continuing students. If you are not able to print the application or renewal, please contact us so that we may send you a copy. Acceptance at an approved school is required.
- Complete the EdChoice scholarship during the month of February each year. We suggest you apply as early as possible to avoid delays in your application. Let us assist you with the application process:
- Contact us by at Email email@example.com or call our main office at 419-227-1644
- Stop by our office between 8:00am to 3:15pm, Monday through Friday or we can set up an appointment after normal office hours
We are encouraged about what the State of Ohio is doing with the future of education. The Educational Choice program offers families who qualify an opportunity to receive a better, private education. Every child deserves a good education. At Temple Christian we are part of that solution. The statistics show that private education results in higher academic performance than other schools. Temple has fewer problems with bullying, has a higher teacher to student ratio per class, has a great retention rate, has strong parent and student community service involvement, and much more. We would love the opportunity to serve your student and family. Take this opportunity and apply for an educational scholarship.